Greensaver offers both 2 lb “closed cell” and ½ lb “open cell” spray foams. Our services range from insulating a “cold & uncomfortable” overhang or garage ceiling to complete custom homes and small commercial projects
2 lb “closed cell” spray foam is an “all-in-one” insulation as it also provides an excellent air & vapour barrier. This means it does not require an additional plastic (or other ) vapour barrier for new construction or renovation projects in Ontario. It may also be used in unvented roof assemblies. It provides an excellent air & vapour barrier for attic floors in both new and existing homes and is a superior way to insulate ductwork in unconditioned spaces such as attics and crawlspaces.
½ lb. “open cell” spray foam, although not a vapour barrier, is an excellent air barrier and very effective in reducing “sound transmission”
Both spray foams also offer the following:
- Inhibit mold growth and seal out dust & pollen
- Controlled, comfortable living environments
- Expand to seal all cracks, gaps and voids in walls and ceilings which conventional insulation methods do not
- Creates air tight bond with surfaces
- manufactured in Canada
- Conform to National Building Code and exceed Canada’s quality std CAN/ULC S705.1
- Conform to Canadian Government’s Zero ODS (Ozone Depleting Substances)
Our experienced installers are fully trained & certified by CUFCA and adhere to all proper spray foam processes and protocols.